With the holiday weekend upon us, and the Spurs/Jazz and Pistons/Cavs battling it out for trips to the NBA finals, we here at the Silver Bullet figured we'd see what the defending champs have planned for Memorial Day.
Riles:

"Aw, you know, I'm busy, man, a lot do. Some putsing around the house, gotta pick up some Dep 8. Been meaning to sit down and make a contingency plan, since Shaq's getting on in years and we all know it's a matter of time before Lil Dwyaney's wisdom teeth start hurting him again. The Safari was fun and all, but next time my hip's bugging me I want to do something a little less contrived, maybe a walkabout downunder or some Kava Kava out in Micronesia."
Shaq:

"What's up? Oh, hold on, let me finish these wings up, oh hey, hit me w/ that mayo, Big Kobayashi in the house."
Dwyane:

"Well, um, I'm just kinda workin on my modelin', since I can't train too hard right now . My allergies have really been buggin' me but my mom says I'm not asposed to talk about it on account'a she thinks sometimes I talk myself into being sick. It's no fun not playing in the playoffs and getting on TV and all, but when I look at my GQ spread and then look at Manu's bald spot, I feel a whole lot better."
(This is actually posted by Machete)
Technorati Tags: Miami Heat, Patrick Riley, Dwayne Wade is a Baby, Shaq
Riles:
"Aw, you know, I'm busy, man, a lot do. Some putsing around the house, gotta pick up some Dep 8. Been meaning to sit down and make a contingency plan, since Shaq's getting on in years and we all know it's a matter of time before Lil Dwyaney's wisdom teeth start hurting him again. The Safari was fun and all, but next time my hip's bugging me I want to do something a little less contrived, maybe a walkabout downunder or some Kava Kava out in Micronesia."
Shaq:
"What's up? Oh, hold on, let me finish these wings up, oh hey, hit me w/ that mayo, Big Kobayashi in the house."
Dwyane:
"Well, um, I'm just kinda workin on my modelin', since I can't train too hard right now . My allergies have really been buggin' me but my mom says I'm not asposed to talk about it on account'a she thinks sometimes I talk myself into being sick. It's no fun not playing in the playoffs and getting on TV and all, but when I look at my GQ spread and then look at Manu's bald spot, I feel a whole lot better."
(This is actually posted by Machete)
Technorati Tags: Miami Heat, Patrick Riley, Dwayne Wade is a Baby, Shaq
No comments:
Post a Comment