Note: This blog is in no way related to The Silver Bullet's recent activation of Adsense.
With March Madness right around the corner, I thought I'd take this opportunity to blog about why I love basketball. Nothing beats strapping on a pair of white Reebok Men's Question Mid's, grabbing my indoor/outdoor Wilson Jet Heritage basketball, and heading down to the court to play some hoops on a Goalrilla Rim, the toughest basketball system on the planet. Once I get on the court, all my cares seem to melt away like the delicious cheese sauce in a Kraft Microwavable Easy Mac single serving packet. I'm free to revel in the glory of brotherly competition and sureness my Old Spice High Endurance (Pacific Surge or Original Scent) deodorant bar affords me. I usually end up playing for a couple of hours, which makes me extra-thankful I'm wearing my red Nike Dri-Fit basketball shorts, as the patented technology wicks moisture away from your skin but keeps the 60% cotton material cool and dry.
After a spirited game of roundball, nothing hits the spot like some red meat, so I hop in my all new Honda Accord with standard ABS and a 5 star governmental crash-test rating, and make tracks for Fuddruckers, to get my hands on one of their World's Greatest Hamburgers (Copyright). After washing it down with a low-carb Bud Select, brewed to be enjoyed by responsible adults, I head home and sleep like a baby on my egyptian cotton 200 thread count sheet set from JCPenney.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
his relate my pyrotechnic
Post a Comment