Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Huzzah Silver Bullet faithful!



Our fearless leader Tiny just made his first post on our celeb-tastic sister site twogirlsandagay. Its a respectable little editorial on how he's always had the gay for Clyde Drexler. However, before we get all self-congratulatory and start posting willy nilly about Lilo's latest fugly hair color or how HOT Jake Gyllenhaal would look in (or out of for that matter!) the Captain Marvel costume, you might want to check out my convo with Tiny regarding his post. Needless to say, Girl #1 you make celeb blogging look easy, breezy and beautiful.


TINY: Hey, Girl #1 from twogirlsandagay is letting me post on their blog. Would you read it and tell me what you think before I publish it?
TRUMPETWOOL: Did you call her Linda Mills on purpose?
TINY: Yeah.
TINY: Sort of.
TINY: She goes by that on the show.
TRUMPETWOOL: What?
TINY: They announce her as that.
TINY: Not Linda McCartney.
TRUMPETWOOL: Her name is Heather.
TINY: Dang.
TINY: I'm stoops.
TRUMPETWOOL: What?
TINY: Nothing else?
TRUMPETWOOL: Confused.
TINY: I'm stupid.
TINY: I got her confused with Linda.
TRUMPETWOOL: So they don't call her Linda on the show?
TINY: No, Heather.
TINY: Heather Mills.


TRUMPETWOOL: Right.
TINY: Not Heather McCartney.
TRUMPETWOOL: Though your confusion kind of conveys a joke.
TINY: True, but not a funny one.
TINY: I'm thinking of saying after "I'm no sports-Nazi" (I'm a BLANK Nazi) what kind of Nazi should I be?
TINY: A chocolate Nazi?
TRUMPETWOOL: Hmmm.
TRUMPETWOOL: dunno.
TINY: I know there's a joke there, but I can't quite get to it.
TINY: What's the dog show called?
TINY: The big one?
TRUMPETWOOL: Dog Whisperer?
TRUMPETWOOL: With Cesar?
TINY: No.
TINY: The competitive one.
TRUMPETWOOL: America's Next Top Model -- OH SNAP!
TINY: BURN!!!

No comments: