Thursday, April 26, 2007

White People With Dread Locks

Many times have I watched a Nugget game and not been able to ignore one incredibly tan white man with long, thick, gray dreadlocks sitting directly behind coach George Karl. I thought maybe I should have said something the first time I noticed it, but now, sadly, it is too late. During last night's Nuggets-Spurs game 2, TNT couldn't help but to show Steve Hess (that's the wookie's human name) furiously massaging Allen Iverson's UPPER THIGHS while he was on the bench. Iverson had a look on his face that read something like "Of all the teams I could have gotten traded to, I get traded to the one with this crazy hippy white man who wants to massage my upper thighs." When he noticed that the camera was on him, he had a look that said "If any of my boys see this, I will make you disappear, cameraman."

IRIE, Mon!

4 comments:

Amber said...

please find video of this alleged "massage".

Tiny said...

You'd like that, wouldn't you?

Zenitram said...

Just so we're clear: I would not.

Amber said...

i would like it more if it was a wang massage courtside, but i'll settle for upper thigh.