Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Ya Buncha Bitches!
careful. these things are sharp.
Okay. I understand the importance of a good ball as much as the next guy. A good ball is a nice perk. It feels good in your hands and is easy to dribble. That being said, I pretty much play with a new ball every time I'm on the court, sometimes multiple balls in one night, and it's really never affected me much. Granted, I'm not a point guard, but these guys are getting rather upset for people who get paid to play basketball. I got a chance to look at and feel the now defunct, fake leather ball at Champs over the holiday and how it could cause a cut on some one's hand is a mystery to me. I'm chalking up any rise or fall in turnovers or shooting percentage as completely coincidental.
I'd also like to mention that I tried several different angles on making ball handling comical but failed. Sorry this post is so humour-free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gilbert Arenas: "They gave us the old balls, and we were like, 'What the hell is this? Why did we even play with this?' It's funny because everyone is looking at the old ball, like, 'Nobody wants to play with this anymore. This is terrible.' It's slippery. It's heavy."