Gay fanboy Roller Roy (seen below) has cried foul due to the Silver Bullet's lack of coverage regarding gay homosexual soccer superstar David Beckham's dramatic entrance onto the dismal United States soccer league, the MLS.
The photos he emailed to our offices filled with threats of lawsuits if not posted immediately were unfit for print, except these:
When asked for comment, Bullet employee Zenitram was quoted as saying "Since when do the gays like sports? Do I gotta post about fashion and shit now? Fuck that."
5 comments:
I believe I was misquoted. My comments regarding fashion and whether or not "they" liked sports were not aimed at homosexuals.
They were aimed at soccer fans.
ZING!!!
i'm no gay roller boy, but where was the coverage on that one sports dude who accused his wife of beating their kids? that's sportsy, no?
We run a Juwanna Kidd-free blog here.
But why don't Juwanna put a new post up?
Thank you. I'll be here all week.
In an effort to pardon myself from the homophobia embroglio, I'd like interested readers to see my earlier comments on The OC and The Venga Boys: http://silverbulletdetroit.blogspot.com/search?q=the+oc
If finding Beckham hot makes me gay, then I don't wanna be straight.
Post a Comment