Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Feliz Navidad!
Zenitram sez:  He's armed with a cactus in order to fight off 'El Chupacabra'.
When the holiday gift package came into the Silver Bullet offices, Zenitram (Mexican) and Tiny (Honkey) couldn't help but put each other down racially. Hey, it's comedy gold!


Zenitram: Interesting how there are no crackers. possibly to avoid any racial insensitivity?
Tiny: Mine has a burrito, though, which is strange.
Zenitram: Hmm. Awkward.
Tiny: Yes.
Zenitram: …
Tiny: …
Tiny: Te gusta el burrito?
Zenitram: I think you might have gotten my basket. Does it have a mustache?
Tiny: Why did I get Zubaz pants with repeating hot peppers?
Tiny: My basket was supposed to have trousers. Pleated trousers.
Zenitram: Interesting. I have actually received a pair of stain defender dockers. along with beltclip ID badge extender.
Tiny: Keys to a Ford Aerostar? With a Virgin Mary keychain?
Tiny: I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS.
Zenitram: My computer just almost died.
Tiny: Siesta already? Is your computer being pulled by a donkey?
Zenitram: That is correct. It also calls me ese'. (pronounced "ehh-sayyy")
Tiny: Are their mayonnaise packets in your holiday gift basket? I need something for this dagwood sandwich...
Zenitram: Some meat would have been nice. A summer sausage, can of tuna, etc.
Tiny: Seared Atlantic salmon, grilled pheasant, taco meat...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post made me LOL my pants off. Well done.