Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Zenitram and Tiny rap about the new ball:
Zenitram: Cuts?
Tiny: That's so Stern. You know what he said when people first started complaining about it?
Zenitram: "I'm David Stern, bitch." ?
Tiny: Close, "I got my hands on the ball, and I think it's great. So we're using it."
Zenitram: Maybe it wouldn't cut as much, if he stopped putting razor blades on the balls.
Zenitram: Or maybe that's his "thing."
Tiny: He couldn't care less until Steve Nash said something.
Tiny: He picked up the orange phone and caught an earful.
Zenitram: from Canada?
Zenitram: "stop messing with our MVP, aye?"
Tiny: Yes. from the Nash Bunker. (patent pending)
Zenitram: or maybe he got a call from Nelly Furtado?
Tiny: Yes. Timbaland is the Steve Nash of the music industry.
Tiny: He did my answering machine message. I won a grammy for it.
Can you make my song about being a slut a hit?
Tiny: That ball has been doing all kinds of weird crap.
Zenitram: It always looks like it falls weird in the cylinder.
Tiny: It clanks on the front of the rim, it bounces in. It goes halfway down, spins around and flies out.
Zenitram: I tried finding one at a store to get a feel, but they never have any.
Zenitram: Maybe it's a voodoo ball.
Tiny: We should buy one and sell it on ebay in 20 years for 1 million dollars.
Zenitram: or more likely, sell it on ebay in a million years for 20 dollars.
Tiny: I could really use 20 dollars. I'd use it to buy an authentic NBA ball. (offer expires 1/1/07)
Tiny: I thought Sheed's comments about it were the best. as usual.
Zenitram: which ones? there have been so many, god love him.
Zenitram: and that's what i want my daughter to get from sheed: speaking truth to power.
Zenitram: or maybe just swearing at power.
Tiny: Mark Cuban and Rasheed need to form a rebel alliance and blow up the Death Stern.
Zenitram: i think it goes without saying that dirk will play the role of "Chewbacca."
NGGGGGHHHGHGHG!
NGGGGGHHHGHGHG!
Tiny: I knew Chewbacca had been speaking Hasselhoff...

No comments: