Wednesday, November 08, 2006
So I fell in love with a crackwhore that was on COPS last night. She got arrested but I know that crackpipe they found on her when they were frisking her GET USED jeans and her BUM EQUIPMENT sweatshirt wasn't hers, cuz she even said so! I feel for you babe. Then the security guard made up that story about you swinging the knife at him and a few feet away and then they found the knife that was similar to the one he discribed... I know he made it all up... some people can be so cruel. I'll be here when you get out. Waiting with a brand new glass pipe for you and $50 of the good stuff. Hang in the babe. We can get through this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When we get so involved with sports, we forget about the little things like love. Thanks Lazer.
Post a Comment